We have now passed the deadline for applications
You may still apply but we cannot promise that your application will be read
Please use this form to apply for a stall at the Dulwich College Christmas Fair on,
Sunday 25th November 2018 from 10.30 am – 4 pm
Every application will be considered by the Fair Committee on its merits. We do not operate a “first-come-first-served” system.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- 15th April 2018 – Open for applications
- Sat 12th May 2018 – Deadline for applications
- May-June 2018 – All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- 23rd June 2018 – All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- 23rd July 2018 – Payment deadline
The application form requires you to accept our complete terms and conditions (you will have chance to read them when you fill out the form).
- Due to restoration of the old buildings we will once again be using the Christison Hall area of the campus.
- You can learn more about the Fair by looking at the Stall Options, Maps and Set-up and Parking pages.
- Applying for a stall does not guarantee that we will offer you that stall. If you get an offer from us please read it carefully to avoid disappointment on the day.
- All payments must be made online using PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account, you can use any credit or debit card.
- In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your attendance after payment has been received we will provide a full refund up to midnight on the date falling 8 weeks prior to the Main Fair. A 50% refund will be payable if you cancel up to four weeks prior to the Main Fair. No refund will be payable after this date.