We have now passed the application deadline
You may still apply using this link but we cannot promise that your application will be read. In previous years we have accepted some late applications for categories where we have shortage (items for men and boys) and where applicants have dropped out due to illness.
29 November 2020
The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 29 November 2020 from 10.30am-4pm.
Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors, there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- March 21, 2020 - Open for applications
- June 12, 2020 - Deadline for applications
- June - July - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- September 18, 2020 - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- October 2, 2020 - Payment deadline
- October 9, 2020 - Reserve offers made
- October 16, 2020 - Payment deadline for reserve offers