27 November 2022
The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 27 November 2022 from 11.30am-4pm.
Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors, there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- March 19, 2022 - Open for applications
- May 13, 2022 - Deadline for applications
- During June - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- June 25, 2022 - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- July 30, 2022 - Payment deadline
- September 17, 2022 - Reserve offers made
- September 24, 2022 - Payment deadline for reserve offers
At this time of national uncertainty we are proceeding with plans to hold the Fair in the hope that it may be possible to do so. Should government advice not to hold large scale gatherings apply in November, the Fair will be cancelled and any amounts paid will be refunded.