29 November 2020
The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 29 November 2020 from 10.30am-4pm.
Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors, there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste.
We are preparing to take stallholder applications for the Christmas Fair and the website should be operational in the next few days.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- March 21, 2020 - Open for applications
- May 16, 2020 - Deadline for applications
- May-June - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- June 27, 2020 - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- July 25, 2020 - Payment deadline
Please sign up to our mailing list.