The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting a Christmas Fair on Sunday 26th November 2017 from 10.30 am – 4 pm.
Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors and there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste.
2017 has presented a great opportunity to innovate due to the building works occurring on campus and to improve and develop the Fair. It promises to be an interactive, bustling and positive time for all.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- 26th March 2017 – Open for applications
- Saturday 13th May 2017 – Deadline for applications
- May-June 2017 – All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- 24th June 2017 – All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- 22rd July 2017 – Payment deadline
All previous applicants will receive an email when we open for applications.