We are looking forward to staging the 2021 Dulwich College Christmas Fair. Over the next couple of weeks we will be finalising our plans and will be in touch again to let you know as soon as online applications are open.
We anticipate that the fair will be held on,
28 November 2021The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting the Christmas Fair on 28 November 2021 from 11am-3pm. Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors, there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste. This year’s timetable for applications is:
- To be advised - Open for applications
- To be advised - Deadline for applications
- To be advised - All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- To be advised - All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- To be advised - Payment deadline
- To be advised - Reserve offers made
- To be advised - Payment deadline for reserve offers
Please sign up to our mailing list.