The Master, Staff and Friends of Dulwich College are delighted to announce that the College will once again be hosting a Christmas Fair on Sunday 25th November 2018 from 10.30 am – 4 pm.
Our regular visitors and stallholders will know what an exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable day this will be. This event generates great publicity through local press, online and advertising. The College typically welcomes about 2000 visitors and there are approximately 160 stalls, selling fantastic and diverse products to meet everyone’s taste.
In 2018 the fair will once again be held in the Christison Hall area of the campus.
This year’s timetable for applications is:
- 15th April 2018 – Open for applications
- Sat 12th May 2018 – Deadline for applications
- May-June 2018 – All stall holder applications reviewed by the Fair Committee
- 23rd June 2018 – All applicants told whether or not their application for a stall has been successful or whether they are on the reserve list.
- 23rd July 2018 – Payment deadline
All previous applicants will receive an email when we open for applications.